13 random facts:
1. I stopped using ATMs about 5 years ago. I don't like the lines or the little rooms my bank puts customers in to withdraw their money.
2. I hate cooking and I hate eating natural foods such as tomatos, squash, eggplant, zucchini, and green things. I ate asparagus for the first time two weeks ago and broccoli for the first time as a side dish about 2-3 months ago. Surprisingly they were good. I don't even like to be in the kitchen.
3. I have extremely funny or amusing dreams almost every night and I often wake up smiling. How annoying is that, huh?
4. I'm usually about 10-15 minutes late, but I'm working on being more prompt. Really I am. I can only TRY. :)
5. I've been to 38 states in America: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Alabama, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Colorado, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, California, Washington, Oregon, Nebraska, Alaska, Utah, Virginia and most provinces of Canada.
6. I'm 5 foot 2 and 3/4.
7. I love the smell of vanilla anything: potpourri, candles, sachets, soap, etc.
8. I don't like the taste of alcohol and hence do not drink. I do however drink root beer, Coca-Cola, and grape or orange juice.
9. I have been known to work 16-hour days for 4-5 days per week, but a halt was put to that about 5 years ago.
10. I have been going to physical therapy for about a month now to work on injuries to both of my legs. It's going great, I love the therapist's kindness, and I'm already walking so much better. I have to be more disciplined about doing the exercises on a regular basis.
11. I make a mean Zed's kitchen-sink salad. It has raisins, cranraisins, macadamia nuts, parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken bits, and ranch dressing. Absolutely delicious!
12. After flying over 250 times, I'm now terrified of flying and will try to avoid it at all costs. The planes I've been in have had far too many close calls, including a close encounter with the SST over Manhattan and a landing at a tiny little airport in Switzerland in the Alps in the middle of the night in total and complete fog. Horrifying!
13. I loathe horror movies but love musicals. I live in an area where Broadway performers perform large parts of their shows at local (large) malls. So I can get to see and hear the songs from many different Broadway shows FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE from about 10 ft. away from the performers (front row seats because I get there hours early).
There's other stuff, but the 13 count is up!