Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sans Pantaloons Conquers France!


Here is an image of my European ClustrMap. See the nation of France, circled in black? After much resistance from the French citizenry, my ClustrMap now has a little red dot, thanks to Sans Pantaloons and his mysterious power over France's President Jacques Chirac.

Sans Pantaloons seems to know something President Chirac doesn't want revealed. Perhaps it has to do with ChickenParis; or with Dick Small's brief encounter with Chirac on the Riviera at Saint Paul-de-Vence (pre-Nick Lachey) in 1966. I wonder if Monsieur Chirac need someone whacked at the time and Dick being a serial killer and all was able to "help"?

Whatever!! The most important thing is I want to thank Sans for a job well done! I love the little red dot and I will cherish it forever. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

congrats, sis. you have won, at last.

may those mind rays continue to do damage to the french psyche.

Oct 12, 2006, 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks teri and ami. I feel so powerful. :)

Oct 12, 2006, 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Congrats. But I feel more amazed that Clustermaps is actually working. Mine is has "frozen" on some date in the past.

Oct 12, 2006, 2:12:00 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

The people of France salute Zed!
The whole of France bows down and pays tribute to Zed!!
We love Zed they cry!
We love Zed!!!

Sans says,
Thank you Zed, you are too kind.

(the whacking bit is too close to the truth tho')wink,wink. Nuff said.

Oct 12, 2006, 3:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlet, ClustrMaps was supposed to get back on track overnight last night. You can always go to the main site and see what's up with your account. It should be counting properly by tonight for sure.
__________

Sans ... got it. Shhhhhhhhhhh!! My lips are sealed.

Oct 12, 2006, 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

that's a very nice red dot

Oct 12, 2006, 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I think so too Jen. It's my favorite red dot on the whole world map.

Oct 13, 2006, 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home