Friday, October 06, 2006

Round 2 Answers, Zed's Seinfeld Quiz

The final round, Round 3, can be found immediately below this post.

Correct Answers to Round 2 Questions
1. cigar store Indian; 2. mulligatawny; 3. Jackie Chiles; 4. Buck Naked; 5. a hand model; 6. Tweety; 7. Takes the book into the bathroom; 8. Frogger; 9. Prickly Pete and Snoopy; 10. blood; 11. Latvian Orthodox; 12. Rooster; 13. Joe DiMaggio; 14. Bosco; 15. a. Kevin (Jerry), Gene (George), and Feldman (Kramer). b. the Newman character was Fargas; 16. New Jersey Devils; 17. The Maestro. Scores for Round 2 Chris-17; Mr. Fab-16 (he is however challenging the mulligatawny" answer for #2) ; Jen-15.5 (The answer "Orthodox" to #11 is incomplete. It's Latvian Orthodox. And Vargus is incorrect; it should be Fargus. But #15 is a two-part question, so you get 1/2 credit for that); mixednut-11.5; jane-10; sushiboy-5 (I laughed the entire way through your answers. Funny! I'm glad you still have good humor about this!); javajabber--I know. I didn't know the answers either, so don't feel bad. It's just there were a few complaints that the first round was "too easy." Wait until you see Round 3! Again sorry. Next time I'll have a "gentler, kinder" quiz.
Running totals so far: Chris-27; Mr. Fab-26; Jen-25.5; Mixednut-21.5; Jane-19; Sushiboy-13
Once again, check that I added up your score correctly, because I hate math. Yes, I admitted it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up yet. It all depends on Chris's answers. Maybe he's gone away for the weekend ... ??? You and Jen can only hope! :)

Oct 7, 2006, 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Well at least I was entertaining :)

Oct 7, 2006, 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ripe tomato coming your way Teresa!
Splat!!!

Oct 7, 2006, 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teresa, don't for a minute believe that I knew the answers to most of these either. I'm great at doing research, putting tests together, etc., but I don't know Seinfeld the way Jen, Mr. Fab or Chris do.

But since I'm your friend I felt the need to throw a tomato at you. Did it hit? :)

Oct 7, 2006, 11:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home