Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's So Quiet on Blogger

Looks like most of Blogger is not working. I can visit myself, and I can comment at Scarlet's--that's about it. I can visit Doctor Mom but not look at any of her comments. I can't visit Casual Slack. Or Teri. Or Sans. Or Dick Small--but I'm not talking to him anyway. Or anyone else in my blog list.

It's the Internal Server Error 500. You know that one. Sure you do. It's a killer.

So I'm assuming no one can visit me either. Which leaves me perfectly free to go about my freelance business. And go eat something bad. Thanks Blogger!

Zed

UPDATE: It's back up and running!

7 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I was having the same problem tonight too. It sucked!

Oct 25, 2006, 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am still having problems with it on some blogs. They did an upgrade earlier today.

Oct 25, 2006, 11:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a while I thought I was the only one (the world revolves around me, no?). I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

Oct 26, 2006, 1:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone know what they upgraded?

Oct 26, 2006, 1:53:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I know I completely missed Brazil day because Blogger was down but dont worry I put George Cloony to good use LOL.

I hate it when Blogger is down lol!

Oct 26, 2006, 6:08:00 AM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Hey-- Blogger sucked last night. It went down for maintenance around 2pm PDT and never fully recovered, so I went to bed.

I could get to Tricia and Fab's site though...

They have WordPress...pffffft!

Oct 26, 2006, 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hardware repairs.

They also had a problem with one filer. I don't know what that is.

http://status.blogger.com/

Oct 26, 2006, 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home