Thursday, July 05, 2007

Second-Story Ron

Peter brought his new friend Second-Story Ron to dinner tonight.

In my opinion, Second-Story Ron is a phony. He's sporting a fake mustache and beard for one, and everyone knows a prisoner's stripes are MUCH wider than what he's got on. HE thought the cats and I would be impressed. Yeah, as if Frankie and Johnnie CARE that he's wearing his prison uniform to dinner ...

As for Peter and I, well, I just can't keep enough sugar in the house to keep him happy it seems. He said he had to leave to go get a sugar high and to reminisce with Second-Story Ron on their overnight jail stay together. Whatever THAT means.

Besides, Dick Small never did send me the $25,000 he promised to send toward the wedding. How can a girl get married on less that $25,000 these days?

Not lookin' good, but things still might turn around. I'm just an optimist at heart, I guess.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure Peter's totally shall we say "together," but his friend Ron is so cute. i'll pay you for an introduction.

Jul 6, 2007, 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Jane, you're married. Knock it off, or I'm telling your husband. :)

Didn't you notice the FAKE beard and mustache on Second-Story Ron?? He's such a loser.

Hmmm, I wonder if Dick Small knows this guy from prison.

Jul 6, 2007, 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

Boy, Zed. Between convict buddies, jealous pixies, a sugar addiction, and a tightwad future father-in-law, I'd say you've got your work cut out for you. Good luck with all that!

Jul 6, 2007, 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Thanks Chris! Want some sugar? I've got tons of it now.

Jul 6, 2007, 11:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't expect the money from Dad.

It's really too bad you didn't want to play Drop the Soap with us, Zed. We had more of your favorite - Snickers salad!

Jul 6, 2007, 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow, Zed. I am not so sure Peter is the guy for you.

He sure hugs a lot of girls on his website. Does he make you wear the wings they have on?

Jul 6, 2007, 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

He does! And it's so embarrassing to walk past the doorman that way.

Jul 6, 2007, 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home