Saturday, December 23, 2006

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas...



Merry Christmas Everyone!


I've got dozens of cookies to bake, lots of packages to wrap, and dozens of miles to go ...
so I'll be gone from the blog until Tuesday.
I wish you all a most wonderful weekend.

(The picture above is NOT an image of my fake fig tree decked out in a single strand
of multicolored lights. No. This is an image of a Christmas tree that my fake fig tree aspires to.)


Blessings to all! Hugs and kisses! Zed~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Ralph Blane/Hugh Martin, 1943

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away.

Here we are as in olden days,
happy golden days of yore.
Faithful friends who are dear to us,
gather near to us once more.

Through the years, we all will be together,
if the fates allow.
Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.
And have yourself a merry little Christmas now.


16 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hope you have a good one Zed!

Dec 23, 2006, 8:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, my sister.

Have a fabulous time. I hope your fig tree reaches the goal. that tree is beautiful.

Dec 23, 2006, 8:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas to zed, mel, and teri--and anyone else who passes by here this weekend.

best wishes for a splendid day with family and friends, and may you receive all that you hope for.

Dec 23, 2006, 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Merry Christmas Zed!

Dec 23, 2006, 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Have a fantastically merry Christmas, Zed!

Dec 24, 2006, 7:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Zed!

Dec 24, 2006, 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! Wishing you all the best.

Dec 25, 2006, 1:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs and kisses back at ya!

Merry Christmas :)

Dec 25, 2006, 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

With that photo of your Christmas tree Zed, I really have to concede. Mine looks more like the one in Rockerfeller Plaza in NY. So being more colourful, I'm saying you win, this time.

Dec 26, 2006, 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Happy holidays, Zed! I can't wait for the 2007 parties!!

Dec 26, 2006, 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hey! Its Tuesday.....

Dec 26, 2006, 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Now its wendsday......where you b?

Dec 27, 2006, 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm not becoming a pest am I? Oh dear I think I am!!!! Pfftt to me.

Dec 27, 2006, 6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

yo sis, where you be at?

Dec 28, 2006, 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Happy New Year Zed!

Dec 31, 2006, 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I should have specified WHICH Tuesday I meant.

Mel, you're so adorable! I'm always here for you. If you need me, email me at: theworldaccordingtozed@hotmailcom

Dale, yes I think I'm ahead. But you're a fierce competitor. You'll be back! (Maybe.) :)

Sushiboy, Tricia, Amy, Nobody, Mr. Fab, Teena, Teri, Sans--I hope your holidays were wonderful! Happy New Year, and good health and happiness to you all.

I already posted in 2007. Look how good I am. Go ahead, look up above and see my New Year's post. Go look! Go.

Jan 2, 2007, 1:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home