Tuesday, December 05, 2006

90's ZedStock Party on Wednesday!

IT'S THE 90's ZEDSTOCK PARTY
on Wednesday!


The party theme is HUGE!!!

You must wear a costume to this party of a well-known 90s figure from politics, music, or science--and tell us what you look like. Giving us a link to a picture of the person you are imitating is fine.

Since the 90s were less than 10 years ago, you should be able to choose a person to impersonate without a problem, no?

I'm coming as either:

1. Britney Spears (the young, cleaned-up, less-cow-like version who kept her clothes on), singing "Oops, I Did It Again."

OR

2. Hilary Clinton (gazing at Bill Clinton with anger and disgust following the Monica Lewinsky debacle).

OR someone else...I'm fickle that way. :) Plan now on who you are coming as!

Now, since I've been missing from the blog so much in the last few weeks, it's possible that I will be totally alone here at Zedstock, so I'll just dress up Frankie and Johnny as Barbara and George Bush and party with them. But I hope you can make it too!

I'm bringing my KILLER MASHED POTATOES, my famous Kitchen-Sink salad, and assorted beverages for your consumption. I've hired a DJ to play 90s music. Please bring a food of some sort when you show up. Thanks!

See you here for the 90 Party on Wednesday!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm not sure about a costume, but I'll impersonate Sir Tim Berners-Lee, also pictured here who made this possible by having a great idea and writing 'just another program'.

Dec 5, 2006, 4:23:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

I thought Al Gore invented the internet..........

Dec 5, 2006, 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

Since I'm a Seinfeld fanatic and the meat of that show occurred during the nineties, I'm coming as either Bob Sacamano or Jack Klompas.

Dec 5, 2006, 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Thanks for the head's up ... I've got time to put together a costume. I LOVE mashed potatoes! I can't wait!!!!!!

Dec 5, 2006, 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I can't decide. Should I be the Young M.C.? Maybe I could be Gordon Freeman from the video game Half Life. Maybe I could be Bob Dole, but the whole holding the pen shtick may get old. Ah decisions decisions.

Dec 5, 2006, 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I cant decide who to come as! And I have to work tomorrow ugh.

Hey Fab, Charlie got lots of tail but they were with hookers! The pricey ones!

Dec 5, 2006, 5:55:00 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

I'm wearing my knee high stockings, my short pleated school-girl skirt, and my white blouse is open to reveal my pink lacy bra...

Who am I?

Dec 5, 2006, 7:38:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

okay, a dumb blogger question here because I just don't know the answer.

how do you link something in a comment without it showing up as the URL address but something like "here I am" but linked??

Dec 5, 2006, 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning so I think I'll come as Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy from Sheryl Crow's song All I Wanna Do. See you there!

Dec 5, 2006, 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Sans, I don't think Tim Berners-Lee wore anything but white shirts (as in the picture), with pocket pen holders that always leaked ink. Geniuses never seem to get their physical appearance together. It's a shame!

Mr. Fab, that Charlie Sheen sure did/does get around. A brilliant choice!

Good one Teri!!

Chris, feel free to come as both. Change costumes 1/2 way through the party. Say, after you've upchucked the Clamato Juice...

Teena, they are the BEST. This Thanksgiving, 4 others took my recipe and made it for their large get-togethers--it's going to travel the world! You can come as mashed potatoes if you'd like. ???

Sushiboy, I vote for the Bob Dole costume! And Bob Dole!

Damelbo, doesn't matter if you have to work--come after work!

Doctor Mom, is that Britney Spears? I'M Britney Spears! Horrors!! :)

Teri, ask Sans. He did it in the first comment, and I've wanted to know that as well. He's so clever!

See you tomorrow Dale! And get busy clipping those snowflakes! Mine are the BEST! And you know it!! :)

Dec 5, 2006, 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home