Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Meme Again--They Never End

1. Where do you live? None of your business. (East Coast, NY-NJ-CT, pick one.)

2. What's the most recognizable geographic or architectural feature visible from where you're sitting? If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And I just don't have the kind of time required for all a long jail term. Let's just say it's big, silver, and cars cross it.

3. Favorite and worst features of the area in which you live. Favorite: The leaves turn beautiful colors in fall. Worst: TOO MUCH CONGESTION.

4. Best local restaurant you've discovered recently. The best Italian restaurant EVER, about 10 miles away. The cook/chef is Brazilian, so that might make the difference. :)

5. Do you follow local politics? No. I hate the nonsense of politics.

6. How’s the weather? The nice thing is, we experience all 4 seasons, so sometimes it's hot, sometimes cool, sometimes it's snowing and freezing, and other times the flowers begin to grow. I don't like Florida because the weather is always the same--hot.

7. And the traffic? Let's not discuss traffic. One Thanksgiving I was 1/4 mile from my apartment and it took 1 and 1/2 hours to get there due to traffic.

8. Best local sports team? Tell me you're kidding.

9. If finances weren’t an issue, would you stay in the same town? No. I'd move to a huge home right on the ocean and beach.

10. During a non-rush hour period, how long would it take you to drive from the northernmost edge to the southern edge of your city/town? East to west? 10-15 minutes?

9 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

what sarcasm, I love it!

Nov 7, 2006, 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

oh, you know how we NY-NJ-CN girls are! :)

Nov 7, 2006, 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this meme: here are my answers

1. Where do you live? in the best state in the union, but i can't tell you which. i'll go with zed's answer: ny, nj, cn, pick one.

2. What's the most recognizable geographic or architectural feature visible from where you're sitting? the dumpster in back of my office lol

3. Favorite and worst features of the area in which you live. Favorite: there's so much to do you don't ever have to be bored Worst: people everywhere

4. Best local restaurant you've discovered recently. there's a great thai restaurant that opened at the local upscale mall. they also do french cooking. not bad

5. Do you follow local politics? i did for a while this year but every politician was so busy putting every other politician down--and not saying what they were FOR--that i gave up

6. How’s the weather? getting cooler now. winter's definitely on it's way. i need to buy a winter coat soon.

7. And the traffic? where i live, there's little traffic. near work, i can easily sit in traffic for an hour or more, inching along.

8. Best local sports team? i don't follow local sports. i don't follow sports, period, unless it's the end of the season.

9. If finances weren’t an issue, would you stay in the same town? i'd buy an island and move to it to get away from all this congestion

10. During a non-rush hour period, how long would it take you to drive from the northernmost edge to the southern edge of your city/town? East to west? about 5 minutes depending on, guess what, congestion

Nov 7, 2006, 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

yes, I know how the NJ-NY-CT girls are, sarcasm is usually dripping......just ask my coworkers

Nov 7, 2006, 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Teri, you mean the sarcasm continues on to the Philly area?

Oh, and thanks for correcting me with the two-letter abbreviation of Connecticut. You'd think I'd know the postal abbreviation for one of my "states." Pathetic, but what else is new?

Nov 7, 2006, 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

It IS a good thing you like me... whew!

And how unfair a thing would that be to poor little Frankie & Johnny, Mr. Fab...?

Nov 7, 2006, 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

oh, the Philly people are DRIPPING with sarcasm. I think it's an east coast thing.

Nov 7, 2006, 4:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2- uuuuhhhmmmmm... a bridge?

Don't kill me!!!

Nov 7, 2006, 7:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise not to kill you, mixednut. Yes, a bridge. (But if you had been wrong, I definitely would have had to kill you... you'd be a goner)

Nov 8, 2006, 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home