Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Teri (I'll get you yet sis!):

4 jobs I've had:
1. owner of publishing services firm
2. managed software development team
3. wrote monthly column for home decor magazine
4. receptionist at major corporation; had no idea what I was doing or who anybody was, but I smiled nicely and that worked well.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Groundhog Day. (Kill me, I love it.)
2. The Elephant Man
3. The Adventures of Milo and Otis (1989) USA/Japan
4. Amadeus

4 places I have lived:
1. France
2. Scotland
3. Berkeley/Oakland hills, Northern California
4. NY-NJ-Conn tristate (pick one)

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. House Hunters & Designing for the Sexes (HGTV)
2. Everybody Loves Raymond (reruns, over and over)
3. Ellen De Generes Show
4. The Amazing Race

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Bled, Yugoslavia (when it WAS Yugoslavia)
2. Denmark
3. Sweden
4. Italy

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Casual Slack
2. Dick Small Blog; Mister Gravely's Blog (same blogger)
3. ClustrMaps (I'm obsessed!)
4. almost daily: a. Family Tree Junkie (even though she didn't cite me as a site that she visits daily, I KNOW she's here, because that's what sisters do ... visit); b. Doctor Mom's site (You've Got 2 B Kidding!); c. The Peevery; d. Joanne's Life

4 fave foods:
1. Pizza; Italian food in general
2. Creme brulee; eclair chocolat (chocolate eclairs); French food in general
3. Steak, medium-well
4. Apricot almond-encrusted chicken (just discovered)

4 places I'd like to be right now:
1. Mont St. Michel (France)
2. Walking near the Seine
3. Sitting at the edge of the New Jersey shore, with water lapping over my feet, wind blowing gently.
4. Portofino, Italy
4a. Target's (I need to return something)

4 people I am tagging:
ANYONE who'd like to do this, especially Doctor Mom, Mollie (no link or blog, but you can post here if you want), Lynda, and Jen (but I bet she's done this already).

10 Comments:

Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

DUDE!!!
That's so harsh!
I'm too newbie to be tagged...
Aren't I?
Isn't there a grace period?

Aug 19, 2006, 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Sure. You can have all weekend.

You are never too newbie to be tagged. Just copy the questions to your blog, remove my answers and put in your own. And don't even try to copy my answers! haha!

Looking forward to your responses...

Aug 19, 2006, 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Dr. Mom, I think Mainline Mom tagged you as well. Good Luck!

Aug 19, 2006, 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Go Doctor Mom. I have faith in you. (I don't know why since you're so stingy with the Lexus SC, but I do).

Hi Teri!

Aug 19, 2006, 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

I didn't know Mainline Mom knew who I was... well...
I played along... and tagged a few. But... it looks like I double tagged a couple after I posted. Now do I need to change?

Aug 19, 2006, 8:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zed,
Couldn't you give simple answers like:

4 jobs I've had: 1. dishwasher, 2. ragpicker, 3. clerk, 4. lifeguard?haha!

OR 4 places I've lived: 1. New York, 2. Rochester, NY, 3. Philadelphia, PA, 4. Jersey City, NJ???

Oh no. You have "fancy" answers. HaHa! I'm only teasing, I know this stuff is true. But on paper? Oh boy!

You really need to write about your time abroad someday.

Aug 19, 2006, 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Your answers are a bit fancy Zed.
Do you live in Cul-de-Sac?

Why aren't you offering me your left over Lexus?

Aug 20, 2006, 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

They ARE fancy answers, aren't they? :)

I can only offer you my Toyota Scion TC. I believe YOU HAVE MY LEXUS SC, Doctor Mom. Oh, I'm sorry. Was I shouting?

Aug 21, 2006, 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Dearest Fancy Zed--
You were kinda shouting.

Aug 21, 2006, 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I will do this soon! I promise!

Aug 22, 2006, 5:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home