Sunday, August 13, 2006

Handsome Mister Small

Yes, I know Dick Small wants you to think he looks like Tom Delay. And yes I know he always speaks about his remarkable way with the ladies, which I suppose is possible with extremely needy and desperate ladies. But in my mind, this is how he looks:


Oh, he's a bit hard on the eyes, people; that's for sure. But yet look at this picture closely. There's something rather appealing about Dick Small in a very rugged, manly sort of way. But you really need to be very compassionate and sort of force yourself to see it. Try to see his rugged handsomeness. Try again, harder.

They say beauty is skin deep. And I'm sure deep, DEEP, DEEP down, Dick is quite the looker. But deep, DEEP, DEEP down.

9 Comments:

Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Interesting look without make-up, Dick

Aug 14, 2006, 6:52:00 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Wow! He looks even better now!

Aug 14, 2006, 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Bravo Zed, bravo!!!!

Aug 14, 2006, 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

he seems to have that face that says "can you help me out instead of spitting on me".

makes me sad and I want to help him now. damn this compassion.

Aug 14, 2006, 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Dick,
Glad you like it! I think you look quite handsome in this photo--but I really had to work at seeing that.

Heck, it's what's inside that counts anyway...

Aug 14, 2006, 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Hey Zed--
After much research and discovery, I found a picture of Mr. Small from the 70's-- with make-up on of course.

Take a look http://youvegot2bkidding.blogspot.com

Aug 14, 2006, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Like most truly good-looking people, Dick Small is really at his best without makeup ...

but a great photo nonetheless, Doctor Mom. It's a Dick Small classic!

Aug 14, 2006, 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

he's hot

Aug 14, 2006, 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Which version Jen? The one with or without makeup?

Aug 14, 2006, 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home