Friday, August 18, 2006

The "Make a Stupid Sentence" Challenge

Arrange random words to make a sentence/sentences:

cat; why; are; want; permission; life; were; do; denial; don't; not; -ing; character; my; new; -est; small; isn't; some; work; she; idiot; claw; walk; does; crazy; marriage; feed; did; incoherent; cook; rent; husband; furry; man; wild; push; wife; woman; bad; wash; rotate; the; never; purchase; -s (for plurals); he; please; realize; boat; dog; bury; she; teeth; on; in; like; have; with; you; need; for; Lexus SC; yet; very; alcohol; your; won't; neurotic; milk; short; mirror; can; could; bite; very; tall; would; I; neurotic; lie; there; obsession; style; people; -d (for past tense); over; of; a; old; taxes; they; family; power; leave; under; albino; fat; house; home; chisel; dirty; ugly; hate; big; we; an; -ed (past tense); nap; socks; brush; food; dinner.

All words can be changed to past, future, or present tense; all words can be plural or singular; and you may add -ing, -ly, ?, !, . as necessary.

Example sentences:
1. Why do I want a Lexus SC? Why not?
2. My fat albino cat wants a Lexus SC.
3. Please purchase a Lexus SC for me.
4. The people over there are ugly. (This sentence is not as exciting as the Lexus SC sentences.)

There are no prizes, just an inward knowing that you are the smartest person on the planet ... or at least the smartest person in your own little "inner world."

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. My idiot dog can be very neurotic.
2. Please have your husband wash his socks. The old are dirty.
3. She likes her ugly life.

Aug 19, 2006, 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hate ugly dirty neurotic people

Aug 19, 2006, 12:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two more:

1. Tall people have short teeth.
2. My furry husband was with YOU?

Aug 19, 2006, 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

1. One day you will get a Lexus SC
2. You need more patience
3. If you begin to obsess over this, we will need to seek medical advice

Aug 19, 2006, 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

Zed, go look at Spidey's blog-- under the chicken and cat post

Dick/Scarlet are accusing me of being you now!

Idiot!

Aug 19, 2006, 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Doctor Mom--

1. Your use of words outside the list of acceptable challenge words (such as "medical" and "advice") has eliminated you from the challenge. pfft. :) (Give me my Lexus!)

HahaHa!

2. How dare they accuse you of being me. I'M ME! Lexus-obsessed ME! I'll go check it out. Thanks!

Aug 19, 2006, 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Why have you buried a dirty furry cat under the ugly old house?

Aug 19, 2006, 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

How about:
1. My newest husband is for rent. Crazy marriage!
2. She is in denial.
3. I want a Lexus SC, don't you? :)

Aug 19, 2006, 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home