Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Where's the Snow?

We barely have snow so far (why God why?), yet my sister Teri, in the post below, has threatened to throw a snowball at me. Ha! Lord knows the woman has no pitching arm and there's not much snow on the ground anyway. Who can make a snowball out of these flurries?

It's 1:00 am and I'm going to sleep anticipating a huge snowfall overnight. It better be here by morning is all I can tell you, or someone (weatherpersonwise) will pay! Think it over weatherpeople!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

We were also threatened with a massive snow storm but looking out from the comfort of my warm house, it doesn't look that bad...

Feb 14, 2007, 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Pffttt....Weather-forecasters.

Feb 14, 2007, 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Did I say it doesn't look that bad? Yeah, I'm retarded... There's tons of snow everywhere, wind blowing, about 8 inches...

Feb 14, 2007, 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

We were suppossed to get a bit of snow yesterday too. Nada.

Feb 14, 2007, 1:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Sorry. We are hogging all the snow.

Feb 14, 2007, 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

It snowed! It snowed! Finally it snowed!! I knew it would happen eventually... Yeah!

Stay warm everybody!

Sans, did it snow in Scotland overnight? I can box some up for you!

Tanya, it's the pregnancy. Always blame the pregnancy.

Sushiboy, we stole it from you!

Lynda, you do not own the snow. OKay?? lol

Feb 14, 2007, 5:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch it. we got some snow and some ice and these snowballs could hurt like hell!

Feb 15, 2007, 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home