Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Random Meme

Reporting in, January 9, 2007:

I need to leave early in the morning for a meeting a bit of a distance away, so in my absence would you please answer these 16 seemingly (and yes, absolutely) random questions for me in the comments section? Or for that matter, do it on your own blog--just tell me where to look. Thanks!

The Random Meme

1. a) Are your dreams recurring or new every night? b) Do you have nightmares?

2. If you are stopped by a police officer for speeding, how do you treat the officer? Are you friendly? Cold? Angry? Nervous? Rude? Explain.

3. Have you seen ever climbed a mountain? If so, where?

4. Have you ever taken a cruise? Where to and for how long?

5. Have you ever given a speech before more than 200 people? Where (generalities are fine)?

6. What's your favorite holiday, and why?


7. What is a place you haven't been to, but would like to visit before you die?


8. If you had $5,000,000 cash to spend freely, what would you do with it?


9. What program do you use to send and receive email? Hotmail? Outlook Express? Windows Live? MSN? AOL? Something else?


10. In regard to fixing your computer, do you consider yourself to be a) a novice, b) a mild (I have a little knowledge) expert, or c) an expert?

11. How many hours per day do you spend working/playing (combined) on the computer?

12. Are you afraid of flying?

13. Do you have pets? What kind(s) and how many?


14. What are your favorite sports to participate in?
What are your favorite sports to watch?

15. Last, but not least: Do you consider yourself a happy person?

16. Looking at the way your life has gone thus far, how successful do you feel you have been in accomplishing what you set out to do (whatever THAT is)--on a scale of 1-100%? 25%? 50%? 75%? 100%?

14 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

OMG woman, you dont ask much do you??

OK here goes.

I have nigtmares but not often, no reoccurring dreams.

2. I am nervous, I have a guilt complex.

3, 4 and 5 Nope to all. I am pretty boring, Zed.

6.Memorial day, its the start of summer!

7. Vegas Baby!!

8. Pay off all my doctor bills, my house and my moms house. Then I would go to Vegas baby!

9.Outlook express, I also have a yahoo account.

10. haha. I cant fix anyrhing.

11. if work is included than about 11 hours or so.

12. Nope I love to fly but I hate airports and layovers

13. I have 8 dogs. Mocha, Raven, Jazzypinkfeet, Jeopardy, Melvin, Wylie, Duece and Baby Star.

14. I dont watch sports.

15. I think I am pretty Happy. A little depressed lately though with my dads death to deal with.

16. I wanted to be Stevie Nicks. Pretty much 0% at accomplishing that.

I am tired now I need a nap zzzzzzzzzzzz

Jan 9, 2007, 6:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine! I did it!

Jan 9, 2007, 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. new every night; nightmares are rare
2. friendly; try to worm my way out of a ticket. lol
3. yes, in canada
4. went to bermuda. it was great; food was like enough already
5. yes at a business conference. i hate it i hate it i hate it and break into sweats
6. thanksgiving.
7 tahiti or china
8. i'd pay off my kids' educational debt. it'd be all gone after that. lol
9. outlook express
10. i'm a novice. but my husband's an expert, so it's all good
11 at work, 7; at home 3 more. way too much
12 yes; hate it
13. not right this second.
14 i'm not a big sports fan but accompany the husband sometimes to basketball or football games
15 i'm happy and blessed.
16 all i ever wanted was to be happy and have a happy healthy family, and i've got that. a few hitches here and there but in general, i'd say 75%.

Jan 9, 2007, 3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

did it

Jan 9, 2007, 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I did it.

Jan 9, 2007, 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Thanks for your answers, guys! Good stuff!

I should probably answer my own questions...

1. a. New ones every night b. Very rare
2. Friendly, apologetic, a bit frantic--and they get so flustered they always say "It's okay, ma'am, I'm going to let you. Relax. It's fine." And I never get a ticket. :)
3. I took a tram to the top of Mont Blanc in Switzerland. Is taking a tram the same as climbing?
4. No--too slow.
5. Several times for various reasons. Church, business, my sister's memorial service.
6. Thanksgiving. I make my killer potatoes.
7. Japan; Australia; New Zealand
8. I'd purchase 2 or 3 adjoining apartments in the Fortress, connect them all, and walk and walk and walk through it all. Love it.
9. Hotmail. Hanging head in shame.
10. b.
11. 12.
12. Yes, hate it.
13. My cat babies Frankie & Johnny
14. Sports?
15. Maybe even a little too happy.
16. 85%

Jan 9, 2007, 7:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you trying to steal my identity?

Jan 9, 2007, 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nominated you for best entertainment blog in the 2007 bloggies! nominations end at 10pm today!

Watch those nightmares! I don't get them often but they can be doozies!

Jan 10, 2007, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Some Guy said...

1a- Actually it's a melange of recurring shit and original stuff.

1b- Sometimes, but rarely.

2- I am nonplussed. This tact has gotten me out of numerous tickets. Just act like it's no big deal.

3- I climbed on a mountain, but not the whole pick-axe and carabiner-type.

4- Nope

5- I can't remember. Maybe not a formal speech, but I've spoken in front of that many people.

6- Independence Day, because I LOVE freedom.

7- Antarctica

8- Too tough a question. I'd retire, first and foremost.

9- Hotmail

10- B

11- 8 or 9

12- Not at all. Love it.

13- One cat - The Assman

14- I love skiing, biking, and kayaking among others. I love to watch football and curling.

15- Annoyingly happy.

16- Whenever I cross something off the list, I add something else, so I'll never accomplish everything.

Jan 10, 2007, 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

MixedNut--I am you and you are me. We are the same.

Tricia, thank you. That's so nice. Where do I go to see this or vote?


Chris, for #2, we're total opposites. I'm sooooooo freaked out when pulled over, I become a total wreck who rambles on and on, and who appears to be about to break into tears. Cops just laugh, then I laugh, we laugh together, and then they go away and they don't give me a ticket. I should try to capture this on tape some day. It's a riot. :)

Jan 10, 2007, 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Ever since I switched to Blogger Beta, I mean NEW Blogger, it eats my comments.

I said I would do this tonight on my blog. Maybe.

=)

Also, look for your story tonight on Laurianne's Hope!

Lynda
lkscherf.blogspot.com

Jan 10, 2007, 5:39:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Blogger hates me.

Jan 10, 2007, 5:39:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Lynda, I'm struggling with Blogger as well. When I attempt to comment on certain blogs, it takes so long to go to the comments page, I want to beat up my computer--and then stomp on it a bit.

I'll check out Laurianne's Hope later for sure!

Jan 10, 2007, 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Here is your meme!

Jan 11, 2007, 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home