Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Would Be Remiss If I Did Not Give Thanks to ...

Oh, sure, it's 12:30 a.m., and I know you are all sleeping, or reading, or blogging, or doing unmentionable things--but I was in first place on BlogMad tonight after only having joined the service two days ago, and I need to give thanks where it's due.


(Taking folded paper out of pants pocket. )

I want to thank my mother, my father, my girl cat Frankie and her brother Johnny. And I don't want to forget my second-grade teacher, Mrs. DeStefano, who encouraged me to put my thoughts on paper and to stop hitting Richie Murphy with my lined notebook.

Thanks also to my cousin Rocky for providing continuing "protection" (ahem) free of charge, my interior designer for pulling together my living room/dining room areas in the Benjamin Moore shade of Colorado Grey, and my dentist Dr. Aversa for his continued patience with my gagging during dental X-rays and cleanings.

I think I hear the music starting-- They want me to get off. But thank you again. I will try to live up to this honor.

Tears. Wave. Kisses thrown. Exit.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zed, hon, get help. :)

(and congratulations!!)

Sep 3, 2006, 1:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to bed, Zed! LOL

So funny... Good news on #1 place!

Sep 3, 2006, 1:26:00 AM  
Blogger Stephen Tiano said...

Hey, I've read your blog a number of times, and it's a pleasure, at least, to say a blog I've enjoyed rate out in front. Good for you.

Now if you wouldn't mind sharing your techniques for getting that many viewers--asie from the obvious about good content ...

Steve Tiano
Book of Tiano
http://stevetiano.blogspot.com

Sep 3, 2006, 7:35:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I may have to checkout this blogmad thingy

Sep 3, 2006, 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Stephen, the fact is I pay people to come here. Not much, but these days people will be swayed by even a small bit of compensation. :)

Seriously I have no idea how or why posters come here, but I'm grateful they do and I hope it doesn't stop soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sep 3, 2006, 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Nobody, give BlogMad a try. Can't hurt... And I hope your computer's back up and running.

Sep 3, 2006, 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

I'll never forget the little people. I promise. LOL

Sep 3, 2006, 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Oh Sis, you are fabulous. You deserve more of those oscar awards.

and hey, you have that gag thing going on as well? I gag too. x-rays, teeth impressions, etc.

too funny!

Sep 3, 2006, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

HAhHAHHAHhahah
Mrs. DeStefano...

HAHahahahahhahahahah
hahahahHAHahahah

Sep 3, 2006, 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Thanks, Teri! Don't even MENTION impressions to me. I'll start gagging as I type. :)

Sep 3, 2006, 3:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Zed! Keep up the good work!

Sep 3, 2006, 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colorado Gray, nice color choice for the living room/dining room. LOL

WTG Zed!

Sep 3, 2006, 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home