Sunday, August 12, 2007

List of Lists Meme. My Cousin Rocky's Heading Your Way, Sushiboy

Sushiboy tagged me last week with this meme. I tried so hard to ignore him, but it's impossible. He's just too nice. So now you all are going to suffer through another meme. HEY, DON'T BLAME ME. BLAME SUSHIBOY!

List of Lists

3 people who will be annoyed you tagged them…
1. No one. If you want to do this meme, consider yourself tagged!
2. No one. If you want to do this meme, consider yourself tagged!
3. No one. If you want to do this meme, consider yourself tagged!

4 things that should go into Room 101 and be removed from the face of the Earth.
1. Cruelty to animals
2. Cruelty to other people
3. Michael Vick
4. Poverty/hunger

3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
1. Lie to each other
2. Fail to listen to great advice (mine) :)
3. Drive as if they are playing a video/online game instead of a dangerous machine.

2 things you find yourself moaning about:
1. Lack of consideration; rudeness; unkindness; thoughlessness
2. The necessity of money

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself
1. I want fairness, kindness, mutual respect and lack of cruelty in ALL relationships, not just with people but with animals as well.

Question #1: What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
Running a software development team at a major corporation

Question #2: List 5 Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Coca-Cola
2. Diet Coca-Cola
3. Pretzels
4. Potato chips dipped in sour cream (I don't have this too often, for obvious reasons)
5. Vanilla ice cream with butterscotch syrup and a dash of whipped cream (again, I don't have this too often, for obvious reasons)

Question #3: List 5 Songs You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. I'm terrible at remembering lyrics and have always messed up in this area. I insert my own words in lyrics. I rule that way. :)

Question #4: List 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
1. I'd give $500,000 to Sans Pantaloons. (He just lost all his money in the stock market.)
2. I'd buy a castle in Europe (not too old though; the old ones require lots of plumbing repairs).
3. I'd get the people next door to sell me their apartment and move out, thus doubling the size of mine.
4. I'd hire an assistant to organize my life. Perhaps 2 or 3 assistants to organize my life.
5. I'd hire a staff to feed as many stray animals as humanly possible.

Question #5: List 5 Bad Habits:
1. I drink too much Coca-Cola (I'm with Sushiboy on this)
2. I am computer-addicted. Completely and thoroughly.
3. I'm a bad communicator (in terms of returning phone calls/writing thank you notes/etc.)
4. Procrastination.
5. Procrastination again--because I'm that bad.

Question #6: List 5 Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. Anything pink (I'm a redhead.)
2. Short shorts.
3. Mini-mini skirts.
4. Teased hair.
5. Contact lens. I tried to adjust on three different occasions with 3 different types of lens and I hated them. Squinting is good :) ... or I wear glasses in the car and at the movies.

Question #7: List 5 Favorite Toys/Video or Online Games:
1. Pacman
2. Ms. Pacman
3. Super Pacman
4. Panic Pipes
5. Pacman (did I mention that?)

I hope you're happy Sushiboy. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sushiboy said...

I'm Happy!

Aug 13, 2007, 2:28:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Good. Oh how I suffered for you! :)

Aug 13, 2007, 9:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but let me ask you this: do you like to play pac-man?

Aug 13, 2007, 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Thank you for your consideration Zed! You are very kind.
Teased hair is making a big comeback, I know a girl called Louise who can attend!

Aug 13, 2007, 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Sans! I was thinking about Louise last week and couldn't remember her last name. What is it? I mean, you being engaged to her and all, you should know it. :)

Aug 13, 2007, 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home