Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Pre-Christmas Shopping List

Apparently you CAN make me post. :)

My Pre-Christmas Shopping List
(An Aid to Deciding Now What You're Buying Me for Christmas)

Money is always a good way to go when giving presents to those you love--me for example. You can NEVER go wrong with giving me a lot of money.

Coca-Cola Classic. Yum! Buy me a can or a case--either is fine.

Clamato Tortilla Chips. As most of you know, I love to offer them to the unsuspecting. They LOOK good--just like regular tortilla chips. But when you take a BITE or two, you learn quickly they are NOT for the faint of heart. They taste like clams. And aren't tortilla chips supposed to taste like clams?? Oooh my.

A day at a spa, preferably in Colorado. You'll have me flown to Telluride, where I'll eat seaweed for 3 days, do a lot of exercise, and lose 15 pounds. All spa workers must be handsome males--and willing to sneak out of the spa at night to get a few slices of pizza.

Cookies
are good. A jar of marshmallow Fluff. A pair of socks with cats on them. DOTS.
Or... a macrame toilet-paper dispenser!

15 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

what about the frappacino? was that you who was addicted to the frap?

Sep 21, 2006, 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

OH my, I cant afford you!

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Sep 21, 2006, 5:44:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I'll try to get a few CASES of the frap for you or better yet, a year's supply delivered to the Zed.

how's that. that's my contribution to a fabulous cyber sister who knows how to throw the best parties with the best people.

Sep 21, 2006, 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE frappuccino, Teri--thanks for remembering. Yes, a case would be fine! Thank you!

Mel--How about just a CAN of Coca-Cola? That would work! :)

Sep 21, 2006, 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I've said it once
and I'll say it again

Clamato Tortilla Chips
make the best gift

I buy cases at christmas time
you can't go wrong

Sep 21, 2006, 7:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaaaHaaa!

There are in a class by themselves, there's no question about that.

Sep 21, 2006, 7:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I just woke up from my nap--I hope I don't have that gunk in the corners of my eyes...

Sep 21, 2006, 7:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, zed, there's gunk in the corner of your eyes.
hey i posted before but blogger wouldn't accept it. what's up with that? anyway i'm getting you a plastic lexus sc replica with movable wheels and a scion tc keychain. who could ask for anything more?
i saw a diamond tiara i'd like. maybe you and the hubby and a few others can chip in on it. i really want it.

Sep 21, 2006, 8:49:00 PM  
Blogger Rees said...

Maybe you can find out where Tom and Kate get their spa treatments in Telluride. They probably eat seaweed anyway.

Sep 21, 2006, 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I'll call them. Good idea, Shell. :)

Sep 21, 2006, 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Doctor Mom™ said...

I'm surprised that you don't ask for the tampon jewlery Dick posted a while back

Sep 21, 2006, 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Haaa! I forgot about that stuff. But no, I'm keeping with my short list of Zed things.

Fluff is one of my favorites and it's only $1.29/jar. Anyone??? :)

Sep 21, 2006, 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I'd give ya some Coca-Cola Classic but as my co-workers can attest, I've drunk all mine.

Sep 22, 2006, 3:20:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

DOTS? The candy? I'll get you those, I love them!

Sep 22, 2006, 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Thanks nobody! I knew I could count on you for DOTS!

Sep 22, 2006, 3:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home