Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More About Belly Buttons Than You Ever Wanted to Know

A word verification I got today to post to someone's site was:

outie

Look, I'm not going to argue with word verification, but the fact is, my belly button's an innie, thankyouverymuch.

Speaking of belly buttons, here's the latest belly-button craze. Buy one or two. Buy one for your husband or wife and one for you. I dare you. (Yes, that's a picture of Mr. Fab's extremely flat and beautiful stomach by the way, in case you were wondering.)

NOW ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:
Have you ever seen such desperation for a blog post?

Choose A, B, C, or D from the list below
. Please stick to the list. No personally written responses will be accepted. We are not interested. :)

A. Yes.
B. No. We have never noticed any sort of desperation in your posting and think you are beyond fabulous you wonderful thing you.
C. It's amazing how desperate you've become.
D. Pfft. Or Phht.

That's all I've got. IKEA wore me out yesterday.

17 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It is pretty sad when you have to resort to posting Mr Fab's tummy!

I hate word verification and it hates me right back. I always have to do at least 2 of them, it likes to hear me howl in frustration!

Stores like Ikea (although I have never been there) are a maze to trap you and the longer you are trapped the more you will buy. I think thats the theory.

pfffttt.

Sep 19, 2006, 5:44:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

C

Sep 19, 2006, 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Simply amazing the lows we go to for a post. But sometimes that's all ya got.

Mr. Fab has a rockin tummy and I have an inny as well.

I wish I was young enough and fit enough to get a belly ring...

Sep 19, 2006, 8:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c, for sure.

the other day i got

suckita

and that's all i've got to say about that. lol

Sep 19, 2006, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Oh yea, the question:

C

Sep 19, 2006, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Mornin',

Mel--Pfft of the mornin' to ya.
Nobody--double pfft.
Teri--Pfft. I don't know about belly rings--au naturel seems the way to go for me.
jane--you're making that up.

And the correct answer to this little survey was B. No. As in "B. We have never noticed any sort of desperation in your posting and think you are beyond fabulous you wonderful thing you."

Sep 19, 2006, 12:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say C, but I just switched to B., "I have never noticed any sort of desperation in your posting and think you are beyond fabulous you wonderful thing you."

And may I add Zed that D. works for me as well. lol

Sep 19, 2006, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Thanks Marzi, I can always count on you. :)

Sep 19, 2006, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I was gonna say B, really I was...but my fingers slipped...

Sep 19, 2006, 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Sep 19, 2006, 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

D.

blogamd hit
Pfffftt

Sep 19, 2006, 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

another blogamd hit
Pfffft

maybe I'll change my anser to C

maybe..

I dunno

Sep 19, 2006, 3:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The correct answer is B, Jen.

Pfft.

Sep 19, 2006, 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

A.

As an aside, I had 'Here is the turd I did 10 minutes ago' saved as a draft for two days.

Now that's desperation.



Sorry for being crass.

Sep 19, 2006, 5:04:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

My. That IS desperation.

SP, tomorrow is Russian Day here--don't forget to bring something or someone Russian to the party...

Sep 19, 2006, 5:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C...but that doesn't necessarily make you a bad person though.

Blogmad hit!

Sep 19, 2006, 5:35:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Thanks for the ego boost, Mike. :)
_____________

I'm sure you still look fab, Mr. F. There's just more for Mrs. Fab to love.

Sep 19, 2006, 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home