Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Pillory

Townfolk got a call from Mr. T this afternoon, and this time he's not only threatening to take first-born children and pets weighing less than 10 pounds (I'm trying to fatten up my girl cat Frankie as quickly as I can) but Mr. T said if homeowners attempted to throw snow into the streets or onto sidewalks, they would have to spend three days in the pillory in the center of town. There was also talk of whips, which I dare not get into.

Teri's right. Where are all these cars supposed to be moved to? Huh?

A pillory and a whip:



Ouch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sushiboy said...

I suppose all this snow-induced-cabin-fever has left Mr. T feeling a little frisky?

I think it would be fun to pile my driveway snow up on the curb... strategically place four tires into, then wait by the window as they try to 'tow' it. That might just be worth the fine (and the possible misdemeanor, if the officer had no sense of humor).

Jan 12, 2011, 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Kink-eee. Whew!

Our police officers have -0.02% sense of humor. They all seem to be from the Bronx and Brooklyn mean streets. Don't mess, Sushiboy.

P.S. Should I even bother to check if you've posted yet? :(

Jan 12, 2011, 6:58:00 PM  
Anonymous jane said...

that picture is just plain freaky. zed. but so is mr. t. we got the same phone call. i think he revels in this.

Jan 13, 2011, 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home