Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Fun Day with Brian


We had a great time this afternoon. We played a game called "Fantastic MakeOver." We added sideburns, curly dark hair, and a moustache to Brian--and Brian loved it! Doesn't he look good?


He's such a cutie! He kept pointing out the Skaagen watch he bought me last night--as if I could ever forget it came from him.

In return, I bought him a few new tee shirts (the two in the pictures above). They go so nice with his beautiful eyes. No matter WHAT he wears, he always looks good to me.

Say hi to Peter for me Teri.

**evil laughter**

P.S. Don't hurt one hair on the head of my cat babies, Frankie & Johnny, Teri. Or your new home might experience a big "accident."

13 Comments:

Blogger mixednut said...

And all this time I thought Dick was the one to keep an eye on.

Jul 26, 2007, 3:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally, I think that with the top pic, Byron (or is it Benson) would look great in a wife-beater, striped boxers, black knee-high socks held up by those tiny little garter straps, and a cigar. Who's with me on this one?

Jul 26, 2007, 5:59:00 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

stop making him look ridiculous, Zed.

He called me last night to help "break" him out of this travesty of a relationship. The calvary is on its way.......


PS. he also apologized and told me you kidnapped him and he's got video proof of it and lots of witnesses.

also, the kitties are now mine. you won't see them again. I might send you some pictures over the remaining years so you know they are loved in their new home.

Jul 26, 2007, 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I need some popcorn.

Jul 26, 2007, 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

If you weren't sisters before, you are now, stealing each others BF's. This is all Peter's fault (somehow) I know it.

Jul 26, 2007, 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Teri, are you still seeing Byron? He didn't dump you, did he?

Jul 26, 2007, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

I don't believe Brian called you last night Teri, Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You have until midnight to get Frankie and Johnny back to me ... or else. (Ka-boom!!)

Jul 26, 2007, 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

oh, I'm so scared.......

Jul 26, 2007, 1:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Brian? I thought we were talking about Byron (or is it Benny)???

Jul 26, 2007, 3:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zed, wait 'til Teri sees my next post.
Hahahahahahahahahaaa!!

Jul 26, 2007, 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Can't wait, Dick!

Jul 26, 2007, 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

it's Barry Dick..
BARRY

Jul 26, 2007, 7:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't think that's it. I think it's Benson.

Jul 26, 2007, 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home