Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Beer and Hot Dog Gum

Here's a non-yummy food item for you (if one can consider this food):



Imagine you're at Yankees Stadium cheering on your favorite team and you think "How can I participate wholeheartedly in this game without (a) going on the field and getting arrested or (b) getting drunk on beer and committing a DUI on the way back to Brooklyn?" You know what you can do? You can chew Hot Dog Gum! Or Peanut Gum! And forget about the real beer! Instead, chew Beer Gum!

Yummy!

Get it here: http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=6860&cat=418

4 Comments:

Blogger Zed said...

Something wrong with Hot Dog, Beer, and Peanut bubble gum? Fussy.

Mar 15, 2011, 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Nope, you just summed it up so perfectly there was nothing left to be said.

Mar 16, 2011, 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

It's the perfectionist in me.

So what's up? Are you blogging anymore? Tank called last week to say he misses his father's National Geographic post(s). Of course, there was only ONE, so I told him I thought for certain you'd be posting NG post 2 soon.

Don't make me responsible for lying to a toddler, please. :)

Mar 16, 2011, 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

I'm posting just not on From Sushi To Samurais, I'll probably post there after I graduate, in the meantime I'm using a blog to organize my senior project research and put together my research paper. It's definitely not a blog for enjoyment reading, (unless your into embedded microprocessor) but thats what is eating up my time lately. Pac-Man On the Go <-Senior Design Project Blog.

Mar 19, 2011, 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home