Friday, August 04, 2006

The "Zone of Hotness"

I must live in the "Zone of Hotness." What else can I think? NBC News just appeared outside my building to describe the intense heat, and the reporter interviewed several Fortress residents about how they were coping with today's extremely high temperatures. While we faced a high of 102 degrees, the humidity made it feel as if it were 110.

So here's my question: If The Fortress were going to collapse from too much heat or melt to the ground, it would have been incumbent on the newscaster to mention that fact in the interest of fair and complete coverage of the news, right? Okay then.

It's not easy living in the Zone of Hotness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yay! You're on blogger

Love the new look

=)

Aug 4, 2006, 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Hi Jen,
You found me!
Microsoft Windows Live Spaces was making me insane. (Which is really just a lame attempt to "explain away" my craziness ...)

Hi Dick Small,
Thanks for stopping by.
I think your comment falls under the category of "way too much information."

But that's just me... :)
(I just love your blogs, sir!)

Aug 4, 2006, 4:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home