Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Complete Blog

Go here:

http://theworldaccordingtozed.spaces.live.com

for a complete archive of my blog posts starting with May 2006. If you want to read something from there, hurry, before they decide to remove the blog altogether.

Blogger and MSN were under test for a few weeks and Blogger won me and my blog. Lucky dog!
My profile photo (below) perfectly represents my experience with Microsoft Windows Live Spaces. Needless to say, it was NOT a good one.

Me. Screaming.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah, love that picture of you screaming.

Aug 4, 2006, 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I frighten all sorts of creatures when I'm cranky: men, women, children, animals, and insects.

My little cat Frankie has been known to look like that, and it's then I tiptoe past her to avoid her wrath. :) Her brother Johnny climbs to the very highest shelf in the closet to get out of her way.

Aug 5, 2006, 12:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home